1.05.2010

A Picture of Maturity

Ok, so this is my first post on here since I got here...sorry for being a slacker. I'm going to make up for it this month though as we have a lot going on. First, here are the notes from last weeks Impact:

A PICTURE OF MATURITY
1 Thessalonians 4

A committed Christian would have . . .

A life moving toward holiness

A life moving toward loving others

A life moving toward hope

A life moving toward respect

How do I do this? What will be the result?

Take the high road This will result in CLEAR DECISIONS

Be open to others This will result in STRONGER FRIENDSHIPS

Be confident in Christ This will result in a VIBRANT FAITH

Have the end in mind This will result in others COMING TO CHRIST


I hope you will join us this week as we look at what it takes to have the Heart of a Champion.

I will be posting info about the upcoming events we have that are right around the corner so keep checking back so you don't get left out.

No comments: